Rutgers DPT Class of 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

+35
allysalevine
dduran
elizabeth_spad
patrick.chirichella
alexadragna
JoLanzona
nusspm
natekim
Samanthaoc
mtechczarny
Kayla Knorowski
taylorrother
amandaseegers
winston.lee
alliecarter
sw1090
Brian.neira
connorcheeseman
rick loves rice
Lauren Lynch
cynthiahanna
micaelakennedy
JoeR
Kurt.Espiritu
Charles Dilangalen
angelikasieruta
Rachelberger
laylafarraj
danniel45
AnnalisseM
Courtney
MichaelPer
izzy.dasilva
Brianna.Lally
Saraheharding
39 posters
Go down
mtechczarny

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:34 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Max Tech-Czarny. I'm from Princeton, NJ, and will likely be relocating up north to be closer to the program. I originally graduated from Rutgers New Brunswick with a degree in Exercise Science and have been a personal trainer for the past 8 years since as well as a landlord. I made the decision to enroll in PT school as a second career. In my free time, I like to work out, play basketball, cook, and travel. If anyone wants to connect,
my Instagram is-- m.techczarny
Donno If anyone plans to make a Facebook group?
Samanthaoc

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:21 pm
Hi! My name is Samantha Ocampo. I currently attend to Rutgers Newark and I'm majoring in neuroscience and behavior. I graduate in May. I live here in Newark therefore, I commute to campus. I work as a pharmacy tech and aide at Twinboro PT here in Newark, NJ. I enjoy working out and learning new things. I love traveling. I also play sports (basketball and volleyball). I'm excited to meet all  of you in July. I can create a group if you guys want to switch platforms. My IG is sammy_ovelez.
natekim

Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:51 pm
Hey everyone,
My name’s Nate Kim, I’m from Hasbrouck Heights New Jersey graduating from Rutgers NB this coming May with a degree in Exercise Science. I’m currently working with the Olympic sports PT for Rutgers and hope to work in athletics as well. I enjoy hanging out with friends, watching sports, playing pick up, etc. I’m close enough to home where I’ll be commuting but I’m excited to meet you guys!

I’m not too active on ig but feel free to reach out: natekim20
nusspm

Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:06 pm
Hey people, I'm Mike Nusspickel from Mt Holly, NJ, I did my undergrad across the street from Rutgers at NJIT, got a masters down at Rowan, and my primary background is in communications and writing. I'll be commuting from down this way via the trains. I've been through PT and OT personally several times for varying severity issues and made the choice to make a hard left turn career wise. Currently I do tutoring for primary and secondary education. Looking forward to working with all of you.
JoLanzona

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:44 pm
Hi, everybody!

My name is Jose Lanzona (he/him), but my friends call me Joey Smile! I'm from Newark, DE and graduated from the University of Delaware studying Exercise Science. I am currently working as a Physical Therapy Technician at Rise Physical Therapy in Newark, DE & Wilmington, DE. During undergrad, I developed my interest in pediatric physical therapy through the innovative research lab on UD's STAR Campus called Move2Learn which developed garments for therapeutic purposes as an undergraduate research assistant. I also did independent research and gait-research with the Developmental Motor Control lab through the Kinesiology and Applied Physiology department at the University of Delaware. I was an active member in the Blue Hen Leadership Program and served as a peer mentor for summer orientation program for incoming first-year students and still currently serve as a teaching assistant for the Community Engagement Scholars portion of the program. I am also a newly-inducted Board of Trustee for the Delaware HIV Consortium.

I am looking to live on-campus for the first-year of our program and potentially live with other people the second year!

My personal interests include exercising (let's be gym partners!!!), singing/dancing (love clubbing!), video games, drag, and cooking. I love being socially involved so hit me up on my different socials! I would love to start a GroupMe for future student communications so text me on Instagram and we can get that organized!

Instagram: @jm.lanzona
Snapchat: josaycanusee
LinkedIn: joselanz
E-Portfolio: jolanzona(.)wixsite(.)com/lanzona-ace/about-me
alexadragna

Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:23 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Alex Adragna and I’m originally from Clifton, NJ. I got married last September and now live with my lovely wife in Elmwood Park, NJ, so I'll be commuting. I graduated from Montclair State back in 2014 with a BS in Exercise Science. I have my CSCS certification and have spent the last ~8 years working as a strength coach and trainer at various facilities. I grew up playing different sports and doing various martial arts, so I originally focused on working with athletes, but have since switched to working with all populations and age groups in recent years. I also work as a PT aide at a clinic in Caldwell, NJ. When I have free time, I enjoy working out, traveling, and watching sports, tv, and movies. I look forward to meeting everyone. Congratulations again, everybody!
Instagram: @adragnaa1
patrick.chirichella

Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:08 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Patrick Chirichella. I’m from Westfield, NJ and graduated from Rutgers New Brunswick last year. I was an exercise science major with a minor in psychology. Most of my gap year has been spent working as PT aide for AmeriCare Physical Therapy while also coaching ultimate frisbee. I also handle the strength and conditioning for a few teams within the sport and I’m always happy to talk shop with anyone else interested in the field. I enjoy playing pretty much any sport, working out, reading, food, and video games. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sorry I’m new to Instagram: @patrickchirichella
elizabeth_spad

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:54 pm
Hi everyone!! My name is Elizabeth Spadafino and I'm from Hillsdale, NJ! I'm graduating from Sacred Heart University in May with an exercise science degree and minors in spanish and honors. Even though I only live 30 minutes from Rutgers, I would love to get an apartment with some of you closer to school! I'm super friendly, outgoing, and really excited to meet all of you. I love hanging out with my friends, running, going to the beach, and meeting new people. I've grown up playing sports my whole life (played club soccer and club lacrosse throughout college) and realized I wanted to be a PT from all of my experiences with injuries. I'm really looking forward to these next 3 years with all of you! If anyone is also looking for roommates, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!!

My instagram is @elizabeth_spad Smile
dduran

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:32 am
Hello everyone my name is Delia Duran. I graduated undergraduate in 2016. I have a bachelor's in psychology. I graduated from Rutgers University Newark campus. I am excited to start my journey for PT school because it feels right. After graduating from Rutgers I knew I wanted to get into Healthcare. I was very lost in what to pursue. I thought I wanted to do nursing so I got my CNA certification and started working in the hospital as a nurses aide. I found out quickly that I did not enjoy it and I was giving too much of myself to the patients. I admired the physical therapists who would come in to see patients. There was an opening for a rehab tech position and I have been working as a rehab tech for 4 years. Meanwhile, working as a full time rehab tech I was working on my prerequisite. I am currently working on my CPT certification. I just got zumba certification and strong by zumba. I plan to teach once I have a Playlist ready. I enjoy personal development, meditation, zumba, working out, reading and learning new things. I am obsessed with working on myself.
My IG is @deldeli0123
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/delia.duran.925
Tik tok is deldeli0123

Let's connect and support each other through this journey.
allysalevine

Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:13 pm
Hey everyone! My name's Allysa and I'm from East Brunswick, NJ so I plan on commuting to school from home. I am currently a senior at The College of New Jersey and I'm graduating in May with a BS in Health and Exercise Science. I've absolutely loved my job as a PT aide at Profysio Physical Therapy in EB for the past 3 years. I also intern as a strength & conditioning coach for youth athletes at PEAC performance in Ewing, NJ! I love working with a range of kids from the beginners to the D1 commits. On my free time my favorite thing is to be at the gym lifting weights. I also am a huge foodie and will shamelessly plug my food instagram @allysa.leveating. I'm so so excited to meet you all and get through these next 3 years together!! PT is the coolest

Connect with me on instagram @allysalevine:)
cas-see-yuh

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:53 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Cassia (pronounced like my username) and I studied Health Sciences at Rider University until I graduated last year. I have been working as a medical assistant at Affiliated Foot and Ankle and physical therapy aide at ProCare Rehabilitation over the past 2 years! I have lived in Howell NJ my whole life (south of Freehold) and I am excited to see what the next 3 years hold for us all! I enjoy nature walks, the beach, drawing, and admiring art! I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and having fun every moment we can. I do not have a Facebook but I have an Instagram (@cassiaaaaaa) and a LinkedIn (Cassia Bornkamp) ☺ I’m open to being in a Groupme or Discord server if we decide to use it for organizing carpooling/housing/study groups! Feel free to hit me up to chat!
laurenkrew1

Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:07 pm
Hi all! My name is Lauren Krewsun and I graduated from Stockton University with a Health Science degree May 2021. I am currently living in Frenchtown Nj and will be commuting to campus this upcoming year! I am currently working full time as a PT Aide at a Jag One facility in Bedminster. I can’t wait to meet you all so soon! Feel free to reach out to me, my instagram is @laurenkrewsun
Jess Cook

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:28 pm
Hey Y'all,
I'm Jess! I am an RU alum currently living in the North Brunswick area (but am hoping to relocate to be closer to campus in the near future).
I love hiking and generally outdoorsy things. I've been an athlete my whole life and was a rower for many years so I am no stranger to chronic injuries. I've completed a few hundred hours of yoga teacher trainings and I love yoga anatomy, but I always craved more knowledge and ultimately decided DPT was the best path forward for me! I have done quite a bit of wandering and exploring in my life but I am very glad to be here and get this next chapter started.
I am equal parts nervous and excited but I can't wait to meet y'all!

I'm not very active on social media but feel free to add me Smile my insta is jdc026

Also, for anyone who has not joined yet here is the groupme link  https://groupme.com/join_group/86308991/Mmaq1T2P  and we are going to set up a discord server as well to make it easier for us to share resources and ask/answer questions!
briana-esteves

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions - Page 2 Empty Rutgers DPT 2025

Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:21 am
Hey guys!! My name is Briana Matos Esteves. I major in Health Studies with a concentration in Exercise Science. My past experiences related to PT include being a physical therapist aide at SportsCare Physical Therapy in Kenilworth, NJ, and completing an internship at JAG-ONE Physical Therapy. I live in Elizabeth, NJ so I am very close to campus. I am graduating next month (May) from Monmouth University and I am super excited to begin PT school this summer with you all. I enjoy listening to music, dancing, going to the beach, road trips, spending time with family or friends, and I am a HUGE sucker for tacos & iced coffee. Overall, I love to have a good time. Congrats everyone!! Feel free to connect with me on —>  Instagram=  @brianae_   Cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum