Rutgers DPT Class of 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

+35
allysalevine
dduran
elizabeth_spad
patrick.chirichella
alexadragna
JoLanzona
nusspm
natekim
Samanthaoc
mtechczarny
Kayla Knorowski
taylorrother
amandaseegers
winston.lee
alliecarter
sw1090
Brian.neira
connorcheeseman
rick loves rice
Lauren Lynch
cynthiahanna
micaelakennedy
JoeR
Kurt.Espiritu
Charles Dilangalen
angelikasieruta
Rachelberger
laylafarraj
danniel45
AnnalisseM
Courtney
MichaelPer
izzy.dasilva
Brianna.Lally
Saraheharding
39 posters
Go down
Saraheharding

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions Empty Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:37 pm
Hey guys, my name is Sarah Harding! I am from North Carolina and went to undergraduate at UNCW which is at the beach in Wilmington, NC. I major in exercise science with a minor in neuroscience and am graduating this May. I play club soccer at UNCW and have played soccer basically my whole life. I love playing and watching sports and that is partially what got me into the profession of PT. I do not know anyone going to the program, so I am looking for roommates to live with for this upcoming July and school year! Some things I like to do are hanging out with friends, playing sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball, etc.), going to the beach, road trips, and anything adventurous. My Instagram is sarahh.harding if you would like to connect. Smile
Brianna.Lally

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:31 am
Hello everyone! I'm Brianna, but everyone calls me Bri. I live in Jackson NJ. I graduated from Rutgers Undergrad program in 2021 with a major in exercise science. I'm a commuter that will be either driving from Jackson or Monroe so if anyone is down to carpool maybe we can work something out! I currently work as a rehab tech at NJ Spine and Wellness in Freehold. I love the profession of physical therapy as a whole, but my specific interest are geared more towards pelvic, neuro, and ortho. My Instagram is ez4breezy2.0 if anyone wants to follow. I don't post much but I'm active on there so feel free to message! I can't wait to go on this journey with you all.
izzy.dasilva

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions Empty Rutgers DPT 2025 Introductions

Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:01 am
Hi everyone! My name is Isabelle, but I typically go by Izzy. I graduated from Rutgers last year and double majored in Exercise Science and Psychology. I actually was a student-athlete all four years of undergrad and competed on the women's tennis team. I suffered a major injury the summer after my sophomore year and that is ultimately what led me to become passionate in physical therapy. I'm from a small town in South Jersey outside of Philadelphia and intend on living off campus during the length of the DPT program! I love sports, hiking, reading, traveling, and watching movies. I'm so excited to get to know all of you soon! My instagram handle is izzyyydasilva Smile

Brianna.Lally likes this post

MichaelPer

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:59 am
Hey guys! My name is Michael Peralta and I will be a Rutgers graduate this May. I am from Lodi, New Jersey so I plan to commute. I’d like to describe myself as ambitious, personable, and down to earth guy. During my time at Rutgers, I was a part of social fraternity, worked at Twinboro Physical therapy in both Martinsville/Bridgewater where I was fortunate to work with some elite level athletes these past 2 years, and became a new puppy dad! Some things that I enjoy to do is workout, go out, watch movies, and train my pup with some cool tricks! I look forward to connecting with you all and getting to know you all as well! Please reach me @

IG: Michael__Peralta
Twitter: mikeperalta08

danniel45 likes this post

Courtney

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:15 am
Hey all!! I'm Courtney and I am an out-of-state student. I currently attend the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (GO Niners!) with a major in Exercise Science and a minor in Psychology. I will be graduating in May. I was born in Trenton, NJ, but I was a military brat so I moved around. I enjoy reading, traveling, watching tv and movies, and hanging out with my peeps. I am excited to meet you all and I will prefer to not use a private Facebook Group, but any other platforms of communication such as GroupMe or Discord (Discord allows for multiples channels like a "general chat", "Housing", "carpool", etc) are fine by me! Also, I'm interested in housing and roommates.
My Instagram is: @court8paige
AnnalisseM

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:49 am
Hey everyone!! Im Annalisse! Super excited to start this journey with all of you guys! I graduated from Penn State in 2020 with a degree in Kinesiology. Im a Jersey native and currently reside in Bergen County. Planning on commuting for the time being. I like to spend my free time in the gym, outdoors, at a brewery, or cooking and spending time with family and friends. Hopefully Ill be able to nurture some of that free time once school starts. Anyways, if you want to connect on instagram my handle is @annalissemiq. I also have a fitness gram that I rarely post on, but use it to stay creative and keep track of progress! If you’re interested, that handle is @always_annalisse. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Last edited by AnnalisseM on Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
danniel45

Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:09 am
Hello everyone, my name is ifeanyi Anaemejeh I am current attending Rutgers Newark and graduating in may, I am majoring in psychology and a minor in biology. I currently reside in Union NJ And I plan to commute to campus. Somethings I enjoy doing on my free time are working out, cooking, gardening and sleeping! Feel free to connect with me on Instagram fit.ifeanyi can’t wait to see everyone in person!
laylafarraj

Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:41 am
Hi everyone!

I'm Layla! I will be graduating Rutgers New Brunswick in May with an exercise science degree. I plan on commuting from Manalapan, New Jersey to campus. I currently work as a physical therapy aide at db orthopedics physical therapy in Manalapan. Some things I like to do in my free time is go to the gym, read, hang out with my friends, and watch football or movies. My instagram is @layla_farraj. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Rachelberger

Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:10 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Rachel Berger and I’m from west orange, NJ. I plan on commuting from home. I am an exercise science major and am graduating from the University of Delaware this spring. I love to hang out with my friends, dance, watch Netflix, and go to orange theory! My instagram is rachelbergerr and I am so excited to meet you all soon☺
angelikasieruta

Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:23 pm
Hello! My name is Angelika and I'm from Wallington, a small town in Bergen County NJ. I graduated last May from Montclair State University with a Biology degree and have been interning as a PT Aid at different locations throughout my gap year. I enjoy traveling and learning new cultures, reading, working out and hiking, and watching scary movies Smile I'm excited to get to know everyone here and start this journey together!
Instagram is angelikasieruta
Charles Dilangalen

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions Empty Rutgers DPT Class of 2025

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:21 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Charles Dilangalen and I will be graduating from Seton Hall with a B.S in Biology in 2022. I have worked and loved being a PT aide at Twinboro Physical Therapy located in Martinsville and at Suburban Physical Therapy in Ceder Grove. I will be commuting to school from my hometown of Roxbury, NJ. Some things I like to do are to play numerous sports (Taekwondo, basketball, soccer), go out to eat at many different places (all you can eat KBBQ), and just hang out and chill after a long day. I am excited to meet everyone at orientation!

If you want to connect here is my Instagram: charles.dilangalen
Kurt.Espiritu

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:29 pm
Hey future classmates,
My name is Kurt Espiritu. I’m currently a CSCS who also works as a part-time mental health associate at Clara Maass Hospital. I have four years experience as a PT aide. I went to Saint Peter’s University (GO PEACOCKS!) for my degree in Physical Education and I was a shot put thrower for the Men’s Track and Field team. You can find me at your local Filipino recreational basketball leagues LOL.

It still feels unreal finally getting into my dream program after four LONG years of applying lol. Can’t wait to meet all of you!

Instagram: @not_kurt OR @coachkurt_cscs

JoeR

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:06 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Joe Renda and I am graduating this May with an Exercise Science degree and was part of the DPT 4+3 program at Rutgers New Brunswick. I’m from a tiny town, Kenilworth, in Union county, so I will be commuting from there. I like to hike, exercise, ski, watch movies and try absolutely anything new! I look forward to meeting everyone and starting this process with all of you!
Instagram: jrenda__
micaelakennedy

Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions Empty Rutgers DPT Class of 2025 Introductions

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:28 pm
Hi everyone!

My name is Micaela Kennedy and I am from Cedar Grove, NJ. I plan on commuting to school from home. I am majoring in Allied Health Sciences and minoring in Business Fundamentals at the University of Connecticut, and I will be graduating this May! I have worked as a PT aide for the past few years at Kopack Physical Therapy in Fairfield, NJ when I am home for breaks. I really enjoy traveling, exercising and spending time with my friends and family. I'm excited to meet you all soon!

Instagram: micaela_kennedy
cynthiahanna

Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:25 pm
Hi everyone!
My name is Cynthia Hanna and I am from Woodcliff Lake, NJ (Bergen County). I am graduating this May from Rutgers University-New Brunswick with a degree in Exercise Science. I have been working as a PT aide for the past year at Saint Peters Sports Medicine Institute. I love coffee, shopping, the beach, hanging out with my friends and wine nights. I am in Sigma Delta Tau sorority at Rutgers and will be commuting to school next year from Bergen County so let me know if you want to carpool. Can't wait to get to know you all!

My instagram is: @cynthiahannaa
Lauren Lynch

Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:35 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Lauren Lynch and I’m from a small town in South Jersey outside of Philadelphia. I am looking for roommates to live with closer to campus. I graduated from Elon University with a degree in exercise science and a minor in psychology this past May. I was a cross country and track athlete while at Elon. Some things I like to do are going out with friends, exercising, watching sports, and going to the beach. I’m excited to meet everyone!
Instagram: lauren.lynch15
rick loves rice
rick loves rice

Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:08 am
Hi 🌞

The name is Ricky, and I come from a long lineage — the Patel clan. I live in Union (no not Union City) and will be commuting to school. Fear not, for I have mastered the art of “Newark driving” as I have had to commute to Rutgers Business School in the past. Speaking of RBS, I studied marketing and management. After years of training and building mental fortitude, it has led me down one path…physical therapy. This path which now converges with all of your paths, I am sure we as a class will conquer the PT world. Long live RSHP Class of 2025!!

Now then, excuse my troll-ish nature. Here are some of my interests followed by my Instagram.

-hip hop culture (from graffiti art, to breakdancing, to the music)
-playing instruments/making music (guitar/keyboard)
-basketball and working out
-longbording
-gaming / computer hardware stuffs
-General Tso Chicken

Feel free to reach out to me @rickyletap
I don’t bite. let’s eat good food and get to know each other!

rick loves rice likes this post

connorcheeseman

Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:00 am
Hey everyone! My names Connor Cheeseman and I'm from Marlton, NJ. I currently attend Arcadia University and am on the baseball team there. I will be graduating this may with a degree in Biology. In my free time I like to try and stay active whether its going to the gym, hanging with friends, watching sports, or going down the shore. I am looking to move closer to campus, so I am looking for some possible roommates. I am looking forward to meeting everyone! Feel free to reach out to me!
Instagram: ccheeseman8

Brian.neira

Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:59 am
Hello Everyone! My name is Brian Neira. I attended Rutgers Newark for my undergrad which I completed a couple months ago. I have therefore had this little gap semester from December until July in which I have been enjoying it with friends and family as well as working as a PT aide and a waiter at country club. I plan on commuting for PT school since I live like 15 minutes away. Beyond that, I love working out and my favourite exercise would have to be squats. I also enjoy playing soccer or tennis, reading books, and listening to music.
Im dropping my instagram that y'all should follow: Brian_neira
See you all in a few months!
sw1090

Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:37 pm
Hi Everyone! My name is Shaina Woodward. I am from Westwood, NJ and will be commuting from home for school. I am currently a senior at James Madison University and am majoring in Kinesiology. I love working out, hiking, trying out new breweries and wineries, and going out with friends. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Reach out to my on insta if you wanna chat @shaina.reese
alliecarter

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:32 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Allie and I'm from Bridgewater, NJ. I currently attend the University of Pittsburgh and I will be graduating with my BS in Exercise Science at the end of April. I have worked as a physical therapy aide at Riverwalk Physical Therapy in Basking Ridge for the past two summers, and I currently work as a rehab aide at UPMC Passavant here in Pittsburgh. This semester I have also been doing an internship at Carnegie Mellon University as an assistant strength and conditioning coach helping to train the DIII varsity athletes in sports like football, soccer, basketball, etc. I hope to work in sports PT someday, specifically with hockey players. I'm so excited to get started with the DPT program and I can't wait to meet all of you!

My Instagram is @allie_carterr if anyone would like to connect!

winston.lee

Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:00 pm
Hello Everyone!

My name is WInston Lee and I'm from New York City, New York. I graduated from SUNY Albany, with a double major in Human Biology and Psychology. I'm planning to move to New Jersey to enjoy that "dorm" life. I currently work as a Trauma Researcher at a New York Hospital. I enjoy spending time at the gym, hanging out with friends (bar hopping for example), playing sports, trying new food (I'm a foodie), and gaming. I'm very excited to be in Rutger's DPT program and studying alongside with yall. If we are plan on having group study sessions or anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on any social media. I also do GroupMe and discord as well, just let me know.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon. Cheers!

My IG tag is: @leewins
amandaseegers

Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:33 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Amanda Seegers and I am from Wallington, New Jersey. I am graduating this May from William Paterson University with a bachelors in Biology. I work as a PT aid at Get Well Physical Therapy in Woodridge. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, hiking, yoga, meditating, and the beach! I am excited to meet you all this July!
Instagram: @amanda.seegers
taylorrother
taylorrother

Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:51 pm
Hey guys!! I'm Taylor! I've lived in Brick, NJ (next to Point Pleasant) my whole life and graduated from the University of Delaware with a major in Exercise Science in May 2021. While at school I did some work with Parkinson's disease as a student researcher in the Motor Neuroscience Lab. Since my commute is a little over an hour I'm hoping to move a bit closer to campus and looking at some apartments up north. I grew up at the beach and absolutely love spending as much time outside as I can! Some of my favorite pass times are taking long walks with my dogs, going to the gym, watching football and having a good laugh with friends and family. I'm super excited to meet everyone and make friends!! In the meantime my IG is @taylorrotherr if anyone wants to chat before then! See you guys soon!
Kayla Knorowski

Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:22 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Kayla! I'm from Clark, NJ and I graduated from Stockton University this past winter. I majored in Health Sciences with a minor in Holistic Health. I am currently working as a Physical Therapy Aide at TwinBoro PT in Clark NJ. In my off time, I love to read, take walks, go to the beach, partake in sports, cook, and spending time with my family and friends. I do plan on commuting to campus either by train or by car since I live very close to a station nearby. I look forward to meeting you all in July. In the meantime, my instagram is kaylaknorowski if you wish to connect!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum